Over 75 Online Arts & Hobbies Classes
FREE! with Your Library Card
Find classes to take at your own pace with REAL teachers
- Soap Making
- Cake Decorating
- Acrylic Painting
- Bird Watching
......and hundreds more! Access it all with your library barcode # located on the back of your DE Library Card (from a Sussex County Library)
Our Recommended Art Websites
- Artcyclopedia: More than 7500 artists represented at 1,200 websites devoted to the arts.
- Google Art Project: Millions of artifacts from hundreds of partner museums & institutes in a virtual museum
- ArtSource: Created by art librarians, contains online art resources including projects, journals, electronic exhibits, museum info, & more
- Getty Publications Virtual Library: Read & Download hundreds of titles from the J. Paul Getty Museum, Conservation & Research Institutes
Find Art Images
Learn About Your VA Benefits & Health Care
@ Milton Public Library
Join the Milton Public Library for two opportunities for Veterans and their families:
On Wednesday, March 28, 11 AM, Join Laurie Corsa, Veterans Service Officer for an info session:
- What are your VA Benefits?
- Do you need help filing a claim?
- How do you start the process of receiving benefits?
On Wednesday, April 11, 11 AM, Join Mark Taylor, VA Outreach Specialist to find out if you qualify for VA Health Care Services, remember to bring your DD-214:
- Did you serve in the Army, Marine Corps, Navy, Air Force, or Coast Guard for 24 consecutive months?
- Did you serve in the Armed Forces during the time of war?
- Were you federally activated while serving in the National Guard?
- Are you a Purple Heart recipient?
- Were you discharged from the military for any medical reason?
Dr. Bill Gudelunas will present a three-part lecture series on president & politician, John F. Kennedy at the South Coastal Public Library:
- Thursday, April 5, 6 PM
- Thursday, April 12, 6 PM
- Thursday, April 19, 6 PM